Sunday 28 October 2012

Rawr ,
Although I don't know your name .
Although I don't know you in real life.
Although I just met you .
I just hope you learn something before you pass . . .
You did this before and why repeat the same mistake ?
It's not worth it Rawr .
Even if it was worth it ,
It's worth what ? An innocent life ?
No it's not worth it at all .
Why didn't you let others help you ?
Why do you keep rejected others aid ?
I know , life's tough .
Especially when you're the downfall in your own story .
I have felt it .
No one treated me as a friend for 7 years ,
My parents divorced when I turned 12 ,
I had problems communicating with others ,
Others think me as a weird kid ,
Looked down by my relatives .
Yes ,
it is sad .
But , I knew that there will always be someone out there
somewhere ,
who would be the opposite unlike others .
Meanwhile ,
I need to be strong and try to be someone .
I had always wanted to smile ,
To be human . . .
To feel emotions .
Whenever people say "hi" to me ,
I get this rush of happiness in my heart ,
cause I was realized by someone .
I had always wanted to mix in
be in a crowd ,
laugh together and not someone who is laughed at .
But no , I knew none of these could happen
unless I told myself to be strong and breakthrough .
When there is a way in
there is always a way out .
Same goes to problems ,
there's always solutions .
And suicide is not a way to solve it .
It just shows you , yourself , that you given up 
and you decided to fall .

And I want you to know that ,
You don't deserve to be hated or ignored ,
you're an amazing person , fun to talk with despite we just met .
Please , tell yourself to be strong .

God , please give her a second chance .

No comments:

Post a Comment