Thursday 15 November 2012

R.I.P Ameba Pico

There goes my fantasy world,
A getaway from all my stress.
So here I am boys and girls,
Ameba Pico I will miss you all.
Ashlyn ain't just an ordinary friend,
Melon is your daily laughter full of surprises.
Chewie where have you been?
Mayra why'd you ditch us all and Lyn :c
Dino how'd you get out of my buddy list?
You all are the ones that I will truely miss.
Serena hay you still have me on facebook >_>
Mitzy change yourself and don't care how others look at you,
Light I hope you're alright there in New York bro,
Gina hate me for my looks? I don't care though.
Zye has always been that grammar king,
Jello we've been through so many hilarious things,
Sica you pwet go die in a hole
No seriously it was just a joke c:
Neji promise me you'll grow up and marry Jad
Blake your drawings are fab
Berry don't stop being a rebel
Candii Jessie Ray you guys aswell
Maki and Makio sitting on a tree <3
Aika remember I'm ben D:< !
And I'm your one and only kitty bff! \(* ^ *)/ <-- Aika's Win face
Star has a fetish for gays and bi's
Dickweed I hope you're alright :/
Bear i'm sorry for the things I've done,
Alright I guess december's the month.

So YEAH :C Miss you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment